• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New member of the family

Syrians need around 100 x 50cm cages. Dwar hamsters minimum of 80 x 50cm.

Loving the rabbit hutch hamster cage. Just brilliant!

Great isn’t it! Can fit so much in and still leave room for a good run around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupert’s cage was Sybils originally before my Daughter upgraded to a hutch.

It’s a bit below the minimum for a dwarf but Rupert is very tiny atm and I’ll upgrade when he’s fully grown.

Well I've had Rupert for over a week and I barely see him :(

He's in the lounge as I had visions of him being up in the evening and me having fun watching him.

I only ever see him fleetingly when I'm up before 6.30am.

And, as you aren't supposed to wake them up, I'm a bit disappointed!

Aww, that's sad that you haven't seen much of tiny Rupert. :( Do you think he just has to get used to things a bit more, that once he has had more time he'll feel safer coming out more during the evening? I hope so. He's so cute, it'd be lovely if you could watch him every evening. :love:

Aww, that's sad that you haven't seen much of tiny Rupert. :( Do you think he just has to get used to things a bit more, that once he has had more time he'll feel safer coming out more during the evening? I hope so. He's so cute, it'd be lovely if you could watch him every evening. :love:

I’m hoping he’s still just settling in!

Have no chance of getting to know him at the moment which is a big shame x

Yeah, it's hard to build a bond with him when you barely see him... Hopefully he's still just settling in, then, and you'll soon see more of him.

I rarely see Rafferty but have had robos in the past that I saw plenty of. Lets hope he is just settling in as I would love to see more pics! He is lovely.

Here is Raff soon after I got him

https://ibb.co/jWSSsZN

I rarely see Rafferty but have had robos in the past that I saw plenty of. Lets hope he is just settling in as I would love to see more pics! He is lovely.

Here is Raff soon after I got him

https://ibb.co/jWSSsZN

Rag ferry is gorgeous!

I’ve put so much enrichment things into his cage, just would love to see him using them!