• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New invisarrival - the lovely Delilah: u/d 7 unexpected packages!!

It's good that you didn't get her spayed unknowingly. I'm really pleased Delilah doesn't have tumours but has had babies instead. Not ideal for your finances but much better for her and hopefully she will be able to have a long and happy life now she has been rescued by you. She looks adorable. Is she a good Mum?

So one new invisabun turned into eight total? That's a lot of bun! Sounds like you have your hands full with pretty Delilah and crew. :shock:

Echoing the sentiment that it's better 7 babies than 7 uterine tumours. :lol:

Crikey :shock: Better babies than tumours, but yes a lot of vaccinations and neuters as well as a roof over their heads :)

:shock:Goodness:shock: 7 babies - wow.

Delilah is a very pretty girl, I am sure her babies will be too - but what a headache for you. I am glad they are all safe with you though.

Wow the patter of 28 tiny paws, what a surprise, if Delilah is anything to go by they could be several handfuls.

I for one am willing to make a donation towards vacs and spays when the time comes, let me know if you need the help.

Back