• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New idea for a playpen

Fordinand

Warren Scout
P.S. ignore my skirting board. I've yet to paint over them... And also ignore my 'make-do' tv.

image_zps8cd68535.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There's no wires visible because I've hid my stuff from the rabbits. Need a few more things before I leave them visible though!

I'm not using the play pen indoors, but I'm still going to use it outside as our garden isn't very safe right now. Escape points everywhere! And I might use when doing Zumba too as I don't want to step on the poor things!

That looks great. Smart thinking.:love::love::love:

I'm going to have to find some hooks to put on the wall or something though! As the rabbit managed to shift it a little and get through! But it's okay for now as there's not really anything for them to nibble on so I'm allowing it until I get something to keep it stable! :p

I'm going to have to find some hooks to put on the wall or something though! As the rabbit managed to shift it a little and get through! But it's okay for now as there's not really anything for them to nibble on so I'm allowing it until I get something to keep it stable! :p

If your bunny is anything like Julie you might want to have it so he/she absolutely can't get through before adding wires. Once Julie has gotten through somewhere she doesn't seem to give up trying if there is something she wants and she has done it once. She is one determined bunny. :lol:

If your bunny is anything like Julie you might want to have it so he/she absolutely can't get through before adding wires. Once Julie has gotten through somewhere she doesn't seem to give up trying if there is something she wants and she has done it once. She is one determined bunny. :lol:

Lets hope they don't have that determination aspect that Julie has then! :p But yeah, I'm not getting any wires out until I can protect every inch of them! My tele's across the room from the plug so I use an extension plug so I'll need conduits too haha

Back