• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New home needed for young lionhead sisters - Manchester

Due to a break-up I have to move out and need to rehome my two adorable double-maned lionheads Hazel and Chia. They're almost 1 1/2 years old, neutered, have never had health issues, and are due to have vaccination boosters.
They're litter-trained and free-roaming at our place (however, we fence off the sofa when not around as they like to dig in it; other than cables, they haven't touched any other furniture) and should therefore be kept indoors in their new home.
After a year (we got them when they were 6 months; in their previous home they were used to living with a cat) they're happy to be stroked (most easily done though when they're eating/getting treats or when they're snoozing during the day).
Giving them away with lots of hay, pellets, bedding, litterbox etc.
For more photos and videos of them just check out 'their' instagram @hazelandchia
bothbuns.jpg

Attachments

• chia.jpg
    chia.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 3
  • hazel.jpg
    hazel.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 3
Are these girls still available? They seem to have disapppeared from other pet sites.....not that I was looking.... ;)

Back