• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Extension

Batfink1

Young Bun
I think I mayhave finished with the alterations to Charlie and Lola's home!!!

A splash of colour, an addtional run to catch a few rays of sunshine, new improved ramp/tunnel and new ramps in the sleeping quarters. Also addition of fly screen .... phew time to sit back and watch the bunnies show their appreciation with their great binky display.

IMG_6863.jpg

IMG_1647_edited-1.jpg

.... Charlie and Lola having a midday snooze.

IMG_1651_edited-1.jpg

IMG_6861_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I'd replied to this but I haven't...... :oops:

It's brilliant - really good!! :love: :love:

I especially like the inside of the 4x4 section 'cos it's given me some ideas! :p

The tube is a really nice addition too! :D

must confess most of the genius I picked up from RU .... what a great forum!

Didn't know I was such a dab hand with a saw, really rather proud of myself :lol:

wow thats fab!!
Do they use the little tunnel slide?? I can imagine them whizzing down that :lol:

I love the colour too!!

As ususal Lola is up and down ... I have only seen Charlie come down it once. He was the whole reason I had to change from a ramp to a tunnel ... such a woos :)

Lola is in general really happy in her new home. When I first got her she was a little tubby and just sat hunched up looking grumpy, now she is far fitter .... she does amazingly quick laps of the the whole setup, flying through the hole ... it is so lovely to watch. Charlie has his moments but not so much which is a complete turn around as he was the active one.

They both suffer from snuffles and I have a feeling Charlie may need a course of antibiotics ... they are seeing the vet next week for their VHD jab so I will get the vets opinon then. They are both eating a pooing well so I am not overly concerned. Just not really sure how you manage snuffles, only had them 2 months now.

Back