• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnys name is...............

It sure is.

I still feel a bit bad for Lucy in the garden alone - I keep a candle burning for her but as the poem "Invisible Bunny" says there is nothing I can do but focus on Lola and give love to another bunny who needs it.

It sure is.

I still feel a bit bad for Lucy in the garden alone - I keep a candle burning for her but as the poem "Invisible Bunny" says there is nothing I can do but focus on Lola and give love to another bunny who needs it.

shes not alone hun shes got nature to look after her, birds to sing for her, little bees to make sure the flowers stay pretty etc.

you need to be there for the living and let mother nature take care of the passed xxxxx

Poppy is a nice name and really suits her. I liked Betty though:?:D:D

She deserves a good home like yours and I am so pleased they get on:D

She's a large mini lop:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha not so mini then? Cat she sounds lovely you definately need to borrow a camera and show us some pics :D

you do know that getting buns from Kay never stops at one don't you???? you will soon have four like me!!!! :lol:

It sure is.

aww she's not alone, im sure mowgli would of welcomed her to rainbow bridge, and i can see them together playing now :love:

It sure is.

Awww she's not alone, she's everywhere.

Congrats on the new bun, she sounds gorgeous :love:

Poppy is a nice name and really suits her. I liked Betty though:?:D:D

She deserves a good home like yours and I am so pleased they get on:D

She's a large mini lop:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kay - she is HUGE but so gorgeous - I love it that she stands up to Lola and she loved being out in the garden today - she was buzzing up and down the tubes and periscoping. She also loves cuddles - and she is getting plenty of them!

Oh so glad everything has turned out for Lola and can't wait to see Poppy and don't worry about Lucy she will still be there believe me, you just can't see her :)

tell your daughter to give you , your camera back :lol: im getting inpatient
what colour is poppy? can you get mobile pics :lol: i must see her :love:

Back