• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunnies

I'm assuming they are the ones which Kim was given - perhaps she has realised that she can't cope with all the neutering costs... it is a shame that she didn't put them on RIN or even on RR, that is why I brought them up on here. :?

hi ive still got these bunnies.my partner put the ad up so didnt quite know what it said.no they havent been neutered.sadly downsizing because of cost etc.not because i dont want them.not sure where else i could have posted them.dont want it seem im only selling them for money.x

no its not about money.i dont want anything for them.all my local rescue centres are full thats why i was advertising on internet,better change my ad.sorry.x

Kim as you've not had them neutered it might be a good idea for you to ask a rescue to put them on their incoming waiting list and you keep them til then..
you could make a donation towards the rescue taking them but it wouldn't cost as much as keeping and neutering them yourself...?
just a thought:D

Hi Kim. How old are they now? If someone was able to foster till they ere rehomed I suppose they'd need to be kept seperately..

Kim, it's not the fact that you are asking for money that made me post your ad onto here - in fact, if you give them 'free to a good home' you may be putting them at risk... you should really put them on the Rabbit Rehome page or in the Rabbits In Need section of the forum though - better chance of finding the home that you want for them there...:) Or, if you can hold onto them for a while until rescue places become available, that would be best for them.

hi Kim have these 2 been together at all could the female be pregnant just enquiring as live close to you and could possibly take them off you untill a suitable home can be found.

i dont know.the lady who i had them off thought they were both girls until she saw his bits so she seperated them.my mums thinking of having them now.said she will get them neutered etc.x

i dont know.the lady who i had them off thought they were both girls until she saw his bits so she seperated them.my mums thinking of having them now.said she will get them neutered etc.x

If they've been together in the last 32 days, female bun could well be pregnant. Could your mum get her emergency spayed?

kim i thought your mum had just got rid of 2 8 week old rabbits because she couldnt look after them how will she be able to care for these 2 they would be better going to a rescue

Back