• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bun

From the pics id say lilac and tan he looks like this one
lilactan2.jpg

rexy you are correct, he is a lilac tan, they all came in cardboard carry cases but the one danny was in was smudged so i could hardly make out the writing, but what you have said explains the smudged bit.

lol im too slow so it working now oh well u can admire the other beautiful tans
they r one of my favorite breeds
becky

:( our local pet shop had lilac and tans in a wee while ago, they were beautiful, I'd never seen one before in real life til then.

bluebunny said:
Im now having the black girl and white girl as i recived some sad news on sat that the blue girl had gone to rainbow bridge :cry:

Really sorry Marie.

Are you going to re-name these 2 or keep their original names.

If re-naming what are you going to call them :?:

i was going to rename them had new names sorted but now thats happened i will think about it when they get here dont want to temp fate.

Hi Marie..I'm hopefully having Danny and dont mind what he is!!! I just think he's beautiful! As we're both in leics you may be able to visit him!! :D Kathy is holding on to him for a while as my rabbit house has been delayed due to a family tradegy. Hopefully we'll feel (or need) like getting back to our normal lives this week and the bunny shed is top of the list.
Jill

honeybunny said:
Hi Marie..I'm hopefully having Danny and dont mind what he is!!! I just think he's beautiful! As we're both in leics you may be able to visit him!! :D Kathy is holding on to him for a while as my rabbit house has been delayed due to a family tradegy. Hopefully we'll feel (or need) like getting back to our normal lives this week and the bunny shed is top of the list.
Jill

Hiya id love to come and visit him (where abouts are you?) it might be a good idea to check my bag before i leave though!!!! :lol: :lol:

I live about 2 miles from Fosse Park and yes I would check your bag as I already have 5 bunnies and they are all beautiful! I have a very handsome chocolate fox and his wife an aguoti dutch among others! Will post pics soon. Where abouts are you? Jill

Erm not too sure yet the black one is being spayed tommorow so kathy said anytime after fri i dont drive so its going to be difficult,but i will try to sort something out with kathy

Marie Have you sorted when to collect your bunnies? If not and you are able to wait until monday 29th I'm going to collect the lilac/tan Danny. As I drive up the M1 I think I go passed you so could either pick them up for you or give you a lift. Let me know if you're able to wait that long or if your excitement is toooooooo much to bear! :)

Back