• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Agouti Nethie

He's getting there, he was all flopped out when I got home from work. We're Norton handling/stroking terms yet, but give it time [emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's love ❤️ excuse my offensively shiny white legs.

845c5777fd68d73095ef00698c6b44ef.jpg

cca71954537e094c7dfbe03dc1c76ea6.jpg

https://vimeo.com/169595563

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so sweet. I think you have been accepted :love:

Really makes me miss having house bunnies but, when I did, they totally wrecked my house.

Why aren't there decent, bunny loving guys like you locally in my age bracket?

I'm not entirely sure he doesn't think my leg is a big white rabbit.... I got groomed a lot tonight!

I would also ask the same question about decent bunny loving girls in my area! Age bracket not so much of an issue for me :)

He's in s grump tonight. I walked up the stairs after work, he gave me a groom through his pen, I got changed, went downstairs to make dinner, he then threw his water bowl across the pen, which I cleaned up. I'm now sitting with him and he's refusing to come anywhere near me. What a diva! [emoji85]

He's in s grump tonight. I walked up the stairs after work, he gave me a groom through his pen, I got changed, went downstairs to make dinner, he then threw his water bowl across the pen, which I cleaned up. I'm now sitting with him and he's refusing to come anywhere near me. What a diva! [emoji85]

:roll:

Love one day, hate the next :lol:

If he didn't care, he'd be indifferent. He loves you really :love:

Haha, I gave up after an hour of the cold shoulder! He's eating & drinking (& chewing) well so no worries there! Tomorrow's another day [emoji38]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] welcome to the world of Nethies!! Just wait for the creepy death stare that they do. Petra lies on the floor staring at me if I don't sit on the floor with her - God forbid i want to ever sit on a chair!!

Such loving bunnies. I absolutely love having a single house bun!

Haha BB, I am only sitting on the floor short term, it does my back no good whatsoever! I do love him, he's great fun!

All back to normal this morning, binkying away! Ordered 2 more panels for his run as well so he will have plenty of space.

Haha BB, I am only sitting on the floor short term, it does my back no good whatsoever! I do love him, he's great fun!

All back to normal this morning, binkying away! Ordered 2 more panels for his run as well so he will have plenty of space.

Oh. The order of importance in this house is somewhat different. I get the floor whilst she gets the chair.

If I'm really good, sometimes i get to sit on a chair!!

4b627a508433696aa343e6c1f454b3c8.jpg

We're trying the sofa tonight - I need him to get more comfortable being handled, he's nervous right now but I think he'll settle. I will try for a short time each night.

f2162f6d94a208dbb35b0e44eaf108c9.jpg

Back