• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never Forgotten

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
QI3tYUb.jpg

x4rzEpn.jpg

C4oGk1O.jpg

bSBV7Cr.jpg

7mMTSVU.jpg

vxMKAWF.jpg

:love: :love:

Wonderful photos of healthy looking bunnies. I know they got the greatest care and I like how creative you are with their names!

Wonderful photos of healthy looking bunnies. I know they got the greatest care and I like how creative you are with their names!

ARC Rescue named Old Bill. He was found by the police when they were called to a sudden death at home. He was obviously an elderly Rabbit and in a shocking state, including having a huge testicular tumour. He was castrated and fortunately the cancer had not spread. My Vet estimated that he was about 9-10. He was probably in such a bad state as his owner had been dead for several weeks before being found. Old Bill was in the back garden pretty close to death himself. But he had been able to access some food from the vegetation in the garden. I assume he must have had drinks from puddles. He obviously had a huge will to live, so ARC and my Vet wanted to give him a chance. I had him for about 2 years. He passed away peacefully in his sleep. He was about 11-12 x

ARC Rescue named Old Bill. He was found by the police when they were called to a sudden death at home. He was obviously an elderly Rabbit and in a shocking state, including having a huge testicular tumour. He was castrated and fortunately the cancer had not spread. My Vet estimated that he was about 9-10. He was probably in such a bad state as his owner had been dead for several weeks before being found. Old Bill was in the back garden pretty close to death himself. But he had been able to access some food from the vegetation in the garden. I assume he must have had drinks from puddles. He obviously had a huge will to live, so ARC and my Vet wanted to give him a chance. I had him for about 2 years. He passed away peacefully in his sleep. He was about 11-12 x

What a lovely story. He was a real survivor. It is so tragic that he was left alone to fend for himself when his owner died. Thanks to you, he does not look his age.

This is wonderful. I haven't heard his history before. What a super, super rabbit :love:

I love Miss Bunny Penny's face too :love:

Back