• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutering, Bunny Personality and GA Questions

:thumb: Thank you, I was trying to explain to the OH that even if we don't find him a lady straight away he still needs doing and this was what I was trying to say but didn't say it very well!

Awww :) I'm glad it went so smoothly and he was OK. I just think everything has gone wrong the past few months and am concerned that this is another thing that could go wrong.

I know exactly what you mean. There was another bun on the forum at the time ( over 6 years ago ) a french lop, like Storm. Sadly they didn't wake up after the op :cry::cry: It made me so worried for my little man.

This forum can be brillaint, but it also makes me a little paranoid :oops:

it's a man thing ;) he's probably just nervous that you might send him off to the vet next!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^ wonders if the vets have any spare appointments for tonight :lol::lol::lol:

Hehe!! :lol: Definitely, maybe I'll ring them up and ask, he's a pest sometimes! Maybe I should remind him of that and then go with what Jenova said about being frustrated if there were no people :p

Back