• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies!

Ooh, don't need much prompting :D
DSCN0481.jpg

DSCN0695.jpg

and soon to come

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/tam/viewtopic.php?t=16497

Ooh, the hardship of being asked to post pic's of my beautful girls :D :wink: Well....if I simply must..... :lol:
Mia is the big one with the white front paw and Mea is the little one with the tiddly ears. Brace yourselves.....
PC260178.jpg

P2090249.jpg

P2070240.jpg

P2070239.jpg

Meainbox.jpg

Oops.jpg

Mia2.jpg

Mea2.jpg

Sorry for going a bit post pic's-happy. Hope you like them. I do :D :D
Nicola x

I've loooooooads of nethie pics! (check out my website :D )

Billy...
14abcv.jpg

Tina and Billy...
Dc11.jpg

Zeubin my handsome blue eyed white boy :D
indoor3.jpg

indoor5.jpg

indoor2.jpg

Awwww....i love nethies. I hope that when we move i could maybe rehome a nethie.

I have always loved Helens Squidgy!! What a gorgous bun :love:

And everytime i see Veronicas Zeubin i want a nethie more and more.

Bloo:
blue.jpg

Jet:
black.jpg

Lilic, my lilac baby who was poorly with a weird condition that meant he was prone to getting potassium deficiency. He got called Lilic because when we first took him to the vet the receptionist couldn't spell lilac :p
lilac.jpg

Tarka:
blueotter.jpg

I've got a bunch more which I need to upload... these guys are already famous on the net so I had access to the pics easily :lol:[/img]

Ahhhhh, Blackcat I love your bunnies! Mind you, they are all gorgeous! Nethies rule, yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!
Nicola x

Oh ok then then! This is Rupert, he's my first rabbit, liberated from a friend who had lost interest and he's finally (at the ripe old age of 6)enjoying the life he deserves. As you can see he's settled in very well!
9c99594d.jpg

...and...
107eda36.jpg

That's a really pretty breed, look at their cute little faces! The white one with blue eyes is really gorgeous, but they are all stunning. Love the photo of the rabbit and the cat, so sweet when they make friends.

Back