• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethie Baby PicsMore Pic pt 50

So cute:love: Would love to offer a home but then o/h would leave me and I would have no way to get to vets:oops:

Where are Mum and Dad? Are they safe too?

So cute:love:
Where are Mum and Dad? Are they safe too?

Sadly no..dad was given away to neighbours and mum died in the heat 2 weeks ago..hence why we took these even with no room here:cry:

and Nickie..we have so many buns here desperate for a home..if you can take one let me know..we have the frenchie girl Abigail...and Bouncer who has been nasty with offered partners but may not be so bossy in a group:?..ans loads more......

Sadly no..dad was given away to neighbours and mum died in the heat 2 weeks ago..hence why we took these even with no room here:cry:

and Nickie..we have so many buns here desperate for a home..if you can take one let me know..we have the frenchie girl Abigail...and Bouncer who has been nasty with offered partners but may not be so bossy in a group:?..ans loads more......

..but who is a real squidgy cuddle bunster who loves fuss and attention from hoomins ;) ...not that I have favorites or anything... :lol:

You do realise I now NEED Ferrari and Mercedes being a Schumacher fan don't you! :lol:

to show how tiny they are..here is Ferrari next to my hand..I have small hands!

ferrari.jpg

Ahhhh so teeny tiny and cute! So sad to hear about their poor mum, at least they are safe now and not only that but they are going to get some fabby homes. If only I had the space!:love:

Back