• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nervous about tomorrow...U/D Home and happy!

Hiya everyone,

We got home about 7pm, no thanks to a :censored: of a bus driver who didn't know the diversion the route was on because of a closed road, and ignored everyone on the bus who was trying to help him, and then direct him - it took so long and I was getting really stressed for subjecting the boys to more traveling than necessary - I only got the bus because it should've been quicker than the half hour walk which I usually do and it stops 2 minutes from my house - as it was it took longer than walking, plus he was ages past my stop by the time he got back on route, so I had to walk for 15 minutes anyway! (sorry, rant over! :oops:)

But all is well now. They're both pretty knackered, but are eating, drinking, and doing their business, which is good enough for me. I'm selfishly quite enjoying having them inside as I don't usually get to see them at this time of day!

P1020892.jpg

Thanks everyone for your vibes and comments, I really appreciate it.

S.x

Last edited:
I'm sorry your journey home was stressful for you, but looks like it wasn't too stressful for them. I hope you all have a peaceful and problem free night :)

Back