• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need ideas PICS ADDED

lucy24

Mama Doe
from you lovely bunny enthusiasts!:D ive got the inside of my shed sorted(pics will folloow later) but my dad has now said that he doesnt think attaching a catflap or tunnel is a good idea as he's worried about cutting a hole in the shed in case it weakens it.:roll: also, where it is if i attach a tunnel we will have to keep stepping over it to get to our compost heap and washing line. so im at a loss! any ideas welcome as to how to get round it as im wanting to get the buns in soon.

my other bunny housing is a 6x2x2 hutch. i need ideass how to make it big enough for a trio. i have a 8x4 run with it.

Last edited:
Cutting a cat-flap sized hole in the shed will not weaken it, as long as you don't cut through one of the uprights!

Why is having to step over a tunnel such a big issue?
Only alternative I can think of is burying the tunnel so it lies flush with the ground, and having it come into the shed through the floor, but I think that'd be a fair amount of work to do.

yeah i cant understand his thinking if im honest but he's a worrier and hates fuss:roll:

bumping this up:wave:

trying to upload pics ...

Pics added

right so this is inside the 8x6 shed. am putting up boards inside next week and more stuff to make it cosy.
SAM_4925.jpg

this is outside with washing line and what we call 'the heap' :lol:
SAM_4929.jpg

SAM_4926.jpg

Back