• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly Lost Ned This Morning - U/D 9th Sept 'Stable'

Awww, poor Ned.....he has been SUCH a fighter.:cry: :cry: I hope he can remain comfortable so that you don't find yourself in that terrible position of making the decision.:cry: ::HUGE hugs:: and nose rubs for Ned XXXXX:cry:

Poor Ned. I know you will do what is right and best for him Jane, no matter how much it hurts. I just hope you can enjoy what time you have with him now. Sending hugs to you, and vibes to Ned, x Jess

How's Ned this morning Jane?

He is much more stable today :)
Christobel says that at the endstage of his heart disease he may need diuretics every 6 hours and this certainly appears to be the case now.
Obviously Ned is consequently now at risk of dehydration and renal failure so I am monitoring him closely. I wont push him on if he stops eating or becomes at all depressed. At the moment he appears very calm and content and is eating well. The weight is falling off him though :cry:

I think for Ned we are now talking in terms of 'remaining days'

:cry:

Janex

:( we went through this with our beloved cat snuggles 4 years ago..its a horrible condition to have and so hard to treat and watch but like snuggles a fighter and a hapy one isnt one to put down asap.

Liek you said youl know..and i know you will and i know how distressing it is...

loads of hugs for you jane..and many nosey rubs for the poor chap.dear ned.hes put up a brave fight with this and he couldnt have done it without you.

im glad hes feeling a little better today..keep fingers crossed for you both.xxx

Back