• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly done :)

cloughie

Banned
should be done this week :D

The run is up now, my OH's dad cut the access hole and made the frame for it today, we have lino on the table/ second level...oh and we have a bunny sofa :lol::lol:

Me proudly showing off my handywork...well mostly my OH's and his dad's...but I've done some bits too :lol:

DSC04597.jpg

DSC04611.jpg

DSC04656.jpg

DSC04655.jpg

DSC04659.jpg

DSC04652.jpg

DSC04653.jpg

herb planter :)

DSC04615.jpg

I like the lid on the run...the mesh sections opens both ways and all sections are removable

DSC04612.jpg

DSC04615.jpg

That looks amazing, they are certainly lucky bunsters! :wave: I love the colour co-ordination with the lino too,very swish!

Thank you :) It even colour co-ordinates with my new bun :lol: who I got after I started making the playhouse :)

Thank you Alio...I had the run custom made by a local guy :)

wow lovely set up do you have the whole to the run open at all times i.e night or do you close it off just wondering as we need to cut hole in our shed to attach our run and wondered whether just cut hole or use catflap oh also where did you get those water bottles from can they attach to a wall inside i was hoping get one for shed :wave::love: thanks

thank you :)

wow lovely set up do you have the whole to the run open at all times i.e night or do you close it off just wondering as we need to cut hole in our shed to attach our run and wondered whether just cut hole or use catflap oh also where did you get those water bottles from can they attach to a wall inside i was hoping get one for shed :wave::love: thanks

My buns are not in there yet but I would leave the access hole open to given them 24/7 use of the run (unless the weather is really bad)...if I want to cover it up I just have a square piece of plywood to butt up against the frame :)

That water bottle is from Pets at Home, its really good at dispensing a larger quantity of water. I'm going to try and affix it to a mesh panel wall I have in the playhouse using bottle springs to hold it in place :)

Back