• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty but couldn't help it

I think I might have stumbled across one of those suspense threads that goes on for days :shock:

Argh, more waiting :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Now come you know this is not fair - we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed piccies! If it is true poor little bun being sold for £3.99 - at least now it will have a good home :D

Hey, I bought a bunny for 3.99 recently, too. And it was not too far from Eastbourne. Haven't got a name for it, yet. It's just called Bunny for now. I saw a lot of other 3.99 bunnies in Wisley last week. And Maizy has two of them, as well. :)

snaxk226.jpg

It's a hot water bottle and the usual price is £9.99 but it's only £3.99 when you buy petrol at BP ;)

p.s.there's no flies on you lot is there :lol:

p.p.s. liking the name Penny as I'm liking the logic.

Last edited:
p.p.s. liking the name Penny as I'm liking the logic.
Thanks ! I was surprised myself at being so logical. :)

TAKE IT OUT OF THE BAG !!!!! Poor little thing, no wonder it is lying on it's side !!!

SHE CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cut the plastic open QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cute......I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Oooooh, that one is much bigger than my 3.99 bunny. I will have to ask Alistair to stop at a BP station on his way to Bristol next weekend. :lol: Not that I have any space for another bunny......

Back