• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names the bunny -The Rabbit Residence fundraiser

Competition closes on Monday 5th March.

Have sent PMs to

Parsnipbun
jjizasparklefairy
Karen354
Melcrox

Please let me know if you still want to be entered in the competiton. Haven`t as yet recieved your cheques if you do.

Cheers Diane

Have sent you a PM Wilbur, need to know if you still want to enter the comptition ??

Cheers Diane

Still haven`t heard from Parsnipbun and jjizasparklefairy, please let me also know if you still want to be included in the competition ??

Oooh, only just seen the thread-is the comp still running? If so I can post a cheque for some names 2moro.

sorry ignor my pm Ive just noticed that Ive sent you GIRLS names-doh.
Ok so my cheque is written and will go into the red box 2moro.
My BOYS name suggestions are
Sir Hop-a-lop
Lord castleton
Humpty.
Cheers,
kiri

:D :D :D COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED :D :D :D

THE FINAL LIST OF NAMES ARE;

ROLLO
BENSON
HOBSON
OSCAR
PUDDING
HARLEY
CRUNCHIE
GUINESS
ARTHUR
WILLIAM
HAGUE
ANGUS
HAGGIS
JEFFREY
COCO
LOUIE
OLLIE BUN
MR BINZ BUN
AUTUMN
RUSTY
SIENNA
CHESTNUT
MOCHA
TOAST
OCHRE
HENRY
PARSLEY
BRAMBLE
CHARLIE
GORDON
PICKLE
HENRY
BERNIE
PETER
SIR HOP- A-LOP
LORD CASTLETON
HUMPTY

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW !!!!!! :wink: :wink:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D WINNER !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

IMG_0552.jpg

THE WINNING NAME WAS CHOOSEN BY "BUNNY MAD LISA" !!! :D :D :D :D

MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART AND HELPING THE RABBIT RESIDENCE RESCUE WITH OUR ON GOING VETS BILL !! :D :D :D :D

IMG_0554.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH :D :D :D :D :D

Diane

wow!!! I'm so excited!!!! I never win anything!!! :eek:
I actually wanted to call my lionhead Louie until I found out he was a she :lol: so I've always loved the name!
I'm going to donate the hutch cover i've won as i don't have any hutches, hopefully it will help keep somebunny warm!

thank you!

bunny mad lisa said:
wow!!! I'm so excited!!!! I never win anything!!! :eek:
I actually wanted to call my lionhead Louie until I found out he was a she :lol: so I've always loved the name!
I'm going to donate the hutch cover i've won as i don't have any hutches, hopefully it will help keep somebunny warm!

thank you!

Thats nice of you Lisa :D Thats what I planned to do if I'd of won :D

Back