• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names for babies please - pic heavy

I really love the Halloween names idea! I just wanted to say that I love these names already suggested:

Jack
Pumpkin
Casper

How about some of these:

Chucky (Child's Play)
Damien (The Omen)
Regan (The Exorcist)
Samara (The Ring)

AMETHYST

In my head (which is a strange place..:lol: ) there are three girls and the agouti & white is a boy...

Pumpkin - fawney orange
Candy - other fawney orrange (she's so girly just got to be!!)
Willow - agouti
???? - agouti & white????

Edit - for the agouti & white, Jack, Goblin or Boo ???? Don't feel i can have boo or bobbin as they are already on here..... :?

All fab names though :thumb:

Last edited:
instead if Halloween why not go for othe veg as you have Pumpkin..as can be uni sex names....sp

Parsnip
Carrot
Turnip
Sprout
...err....Beaney?

Don't worry about names, I am going to spirit them away any moment now (I wish!!!!). :oops:

I like the Halloween names as well. There are some really good pictures on here for sexing buns. It's so difficult to name them when you don't know what they are.

I want them all, they are adorable. :love:

babys4.jpg

Does no one else think this looks like a lord of the rings elf/hobbit? So my name suggestions are frodo, bilbo, samwise!

Ross is suggesting "Trix" as a name! Or Frank (as in Frankenstein's monster). Or Drac (Dracula?!)....

As you know, we have a piggie named Gidgit ... he's famed for his wacky names and we need to use them all up before there's a child to name!

Ross is suggesting "Trix" as a name! Or Frank (as in Frankenstein's monster). Or Drac (Dracula?!)....

As you know, we have a piggie named Gidgit ... he's famed for his wacky names and we need to use them all up before there's a child to name!

Oh I like Trix !! Think thats the last one then..

So what do you think people:-

Pumpkin
Candy
Willow - not sure this fits with Halloween now I've written it again:roll:
Trix

?

OMG - what are you doing to me?! Ross sat here saying that if you name one Trix then she's coming to live with us (provided she's a girl that is!). Which one's Trix then?

Oh yes, and Willow is a witch in Buffy the Vampire slayer, so seems to have the halloween link. x

OMG - what are you doing to me?! Ross sat here saying that if you name one Trix then she's coming to live with us (provided she's a girl that is!). Which one's Trix then?

Oh yes, and Willow is a witch in Buffy the Vampire slayer, so seems to have the halloween link. x

Oooooohhhh Yay !!! Trix is one of the girls :thumb: :rolleyes: :p *thinks how to swap names round*

Ok will keep willow then :D (the name that is :roll: )

Last edited:
OMG they are so cute! I just wouldn't be able to leave them alone for one second.

Did you ever see Charmed? there were some good bunny names in there

Phoebe
Piper
Cole
Leo
Henry

or there is Nightmare before christmas or the corpse bride

Sally was NBC but I cant remember any of the others apart from he

you could go with the horror movie route

Jason
Freddy - as in kruger
Tatum - Scream
Sydney - Scream
Damian - Omen

sorry not to up on my horror movies

Last edited:
These are the ones i like:

Spike (vampire from buffy the vampire slayer)
Willow (witch from buffy, as mentioned before)
Parsnip (from that vegetable list:D )
Bilbo (love the name!)
Giles (from buffy)
Misty (kind of spooky)
Tim (the third bun looks like a Tim:roll: )

Back