• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name the Piggy prizedraw! **and the winner is...**

THank you everyone who has voted so far :wave:

Piggy had a vet check and nail trim this week and is in good health apart from being a bit chunky :D

Either he has been handled roughly or not very much as he is a real wriggler. He is very friendly though and seems rather taken with my youngest (probably because he is quite squeaky too :lol: ). I can often hear them in the living room having little 'chats' with eachother :love:

Last edited:
Don't forget - if you want to increase your chances you can enter multiple votes!

eg: £2 = 2 votes (for the same name or different names, your choice) and your name goes into the draw twice!

Who wins is it the people who vote for that name but gets the higest vote? :?

No - everyone who has entered gets their name put in. The only difference is that if someone had one vote then their name goes in once, if they paid for 5 votes then their name goes in 5 times.

Sorry for the delay everyone - it has been very busy here with trying to help rehome bunnies and everything.

Humbug was not being very helpful with drawing names so I gave up and drafted in my son

001.jpg

003-2.jpg

I gave them a good mix
005-1.jpg

and boy picked one
008-1.jpg

And the winner is:
012-1.jpg

I hope all who entered are happy with the drawing process?

Thanks for entering and thanks for for your patience
x

:wave:A BIG thankyou for the wonderful prize which has just arrived! Especially special as we can't buy these treats in Sweden. There is the matter of postage, it was such a HUGE box and you had to pay out alot as it was going overseas, please, please pm me with your paypal addy so I can pop the postage thru, there is no way you should have to pay!!!!
Hope Humbug is doing well. Bamse sends a big hug for all his treats.
xxxbunnybunny

( Rodentranch has asked the postaged be donated to PaP, so I'll just pop that thru now, how kind!!!!) Can Hunnybunny please confirm she has received it, thank you!

Last edited:
:wave:A BIG thankyou for the wonderful prize which has just arrived! Especially special as we can't buy these treats in Sweden. There is the matter of postage, it was such a HUGE box and you had to pay out alot as it was going overseas, please, please pm me with your paypal addy so I can pop the postage thru, there is no way you should have to pay!!!!
Hope Humbug is doing well. Bamse sends a big hug for all his treats.
xxxbunnybunny

( Rodentranch has asked the postaged be donated to PaP, so I'll just pop that thru now, how kind!!!!) Can Hunnybunny please confirm she has received it, thank you!

Received and thank you both very much:D

Back