• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wonderful girl is very ill

Thanks Everyone... I'm in work so sorry for late reply...

The vet called - shes doing ok, has eaten a small amount of hay on her own, she has produced 1 poo! They will not let her go until she has eaten/drunk & pooed more. Maybe this evening. Fingers crossed.

My only concern is that she will start to go downhill once off all the pain killers, she always has a bad reaction to Metacam so I'm not sure what they will give her.

Anyway - got to keep thinking positive - my baby will be coming home today!

Good news - she's home

She's home. She's not completely better but she's home as the vets were pleased with her eating & pooing.

We put her basket on the floor, she got out, stamped (which is a good sign), ran into the garden, samba saw her, ran up, ran round her 3 times and then flew around the garden binkiing & now is following her everwhere....... Now that is true love. :love::love: He's so happy & so is she.

Thanks for all the vibes while she was poorly. Fingers crossed she will carry on to improve.

Back