• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Profleece Awaiting Thread (Come And Chat Random; I HAVE TO WAIT!)

He's so odd though! :shock: If I put my hand in his hutch he just runs away from him, if I take him inside and he's on the sofa then hes practically eating away at my hands! :shock::shock::shock:

lips eh?just hope he hadnt previously been eating his poop as charming buns do!!!!:D wouldnt have given my moses the chance, feet wereticly enough:lol:

Oh yes, my sister just had to remind me that I dont know where that tongue's been :shock:

i was going to get preofleece for the new dog crates but i really wanted a non slip backed one so went with a different make and wasnt impressed seems very thin compare but ah well can always replace it.

just so you know i have a vetbed addiction i buy a sheet at any excuse :oops: even if it is just because it is a good price :oops::lol::lol:

Oh yes; it's a lovely shade of blue. :D I got the medium-sized profleece vetbed thing... I dont know if its too big or too small :shock:
I Cant Wait!

Do you have vetbed? Is it WONDERFUL?!?! :)

I use the fake vetbed from wilkinsons - only a fiver - not as good but good enough as mine eat it :rolleyes:

i was going to get preofleece for the new dog crates but i really wanted a non slip backed one so went with a different make and wasnt impressed seems very thin compare but ah well can always replace it.

just so you know i have a vetbed addiction i buy a sheet at any excuse :oops: even if it is just because it is a good price :oops::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Mine is really thick:
High Quality Specification Pupps ProFleece® Drybed. Soft, Warm and Cosy.
ProFleece® Deep Pile : 31 mm thick (1.25 inches thick).
World Famous Quality. Super density: 1600 grams each square metre.

ProFleece® Dry Bed: Fluids pass straight through, Non-toxic,
Non-allergenic, will not support bacterial growth.

Taken from the site.

http://www.thedoginn.com/acatalog/Pupps_ProFleece_Dog_Mats.html
Its the first one you see. Mine is the blue medium-sized profleece mat. :D

Well my vet bed arrived this morning, 2 60x40 burgundy pieces, 1 60x40 white piece and a grey 60x40 piece they chucked in for free, it's not as high quality as the other stuff though which is obviously why they're giving it away, but it'll do for cutting up and putting in their carriers, and perhaps a bit for my dog who likes to destroy his after a few washes :roll:

It's so nice having all this vet bed, I think I'll have it for my tootsies, sod the bunnies! :lol:

Hope your vet bed arrives soon, that blue colour looks lush :D

I use hay and newspaper, although I've stopped using newspaper because he just pulls it out and puts it in his run. :roll:

Hay on it's own is not absorbent at all, maybe this is what puts him off? Have you tried something like Megazorb or Carefresh or any of the other wood based litters? It may make him more keen and they are also very absorbent of wee and smells! ;)

Yes, Im going to try dust-free woodshavings. Thanks. :)

Did you see the article posted a few weeks ago about the fumes/odour from woodshavings causing raised levels of "something" in rabbits livers :oops: sorry I really should read and remember these articles better!
It might have been Jane that posted a link, but not 100% sure......

I am now madly excited, because if Im lucky it'll arrive tomorrow. If im unlucky, it'll arrive on Saturday, which I don't particularly want to happen. :shock:

Back