• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new hair (cut and dyed purple)

Fab hairdo and the kitten accessory is so trendy! Bet you feel a million dollars - or at least a couple of hundred - when you look in the mirror!

I read this as kitchen accessory and I thought you would be holding a kettle or something :oops: :lol:

Your hair looks great, it really suits you :)

Fab hairdo and the kitten accessory is so trendy! Bet you feel a million dollars - or at least a couple of hundred - when you look in the mirror!

can't believe you downgraded me from a million to a couple of hundred dollars *humph*

only joking :lol::lol::lol:
thank you :D the kitten accessory is sooo in this season ;)

I read this as kitchen accessory and I thought you would be holding a kettle or something :oops: :lol:

Your hair looks great, it really suits you :)
:lol::lol::lol:
thank you :)

Your hair looks lovely. If you want really purple hair my daughter uses the Crazy Colour dyes..

4a163e50.jpg

250467_10150209560721740_698726739_6984963_362761_n.jpg

This is quite faded... it was taken just before she had it done again.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone :)

Love it, really suits you! :love: Have you lost weight? You look like you have since last photos I saw :D
Thanks.

Aw thanks, I haven't but that makes me feel better :lol: That was the only photo out of about 10 where you can't see my double chin :lol:

Suits you muchly hun, I never realised how long you hair was previously! All the photos I've seen it looked short. Looks gorgeous and really suits your face shape. Makes you look older and sophisticated! xx

Back