• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My darling Toffee is going to the bridge today

Thank you Jane, that is so lovely. Thank you everyone, my beautiful boy is now asleep, and died in my arms, he looks so peaceful, no more pain, no more trauma, he is to be cremated tomorrow. It's been a traumatic 4 days, I will post a tribute for him when I feel able.
Thank you everyone, it makes it so much easier having the support and empathy of others xxxx

It's the least I could do. I am so very sorry that you had to let him go :cry:

RIP Toffee :cry:

Thank you Jane, that is so lovely. Thank you everyone, my beautiful boy is now asleep, and died in my arms, he looks so peaceful, no more pain, no more trauma, he is to be cremated tomorrow. It's been a traumatic 4 days, I will post a tribute for him when I feel able.
Thank you everyone, it makes it so much easier having the support and empathy of others xxxx

Thinking of you xxx

:cry: so sorry you had to let Toffee go to the bridge, he will be greatful you where with him until he fell asleep, big hugs xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I too had to say goodbye to my bunny last night xxx your bunny is free from pain xxx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh no, I am so terribly sorry, I cannot imagine how much you are hurting right now but I hope you can find comfort in knowing Toffee is not in pain anymore.

Binky free little one x

Back