• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny Shed / Run Project is Underway!

Bunnies got out in run for 1st time today

Haven't quite finished run yet but as the weather was quite good today I couldn't not let them try out the new facilities!

Let them in there but supervised. They ran around and were jumping about like mad March hares.

Here's a couple of pics:

Harvey checking out the surroundings:
DSCF1487.jpg

DSCF1488.jpg

Willow wondering what's going on:
DSCF1498.jpg

What's this for?
DSCF1501.jpg

Oh Cool - I like that!
DSCF1503.jpg

I think they liked it! I thoroughly enjoyed watching them. x

Awww thanks for sharing the pics - you've inspired me to make a better one for my bunnies - well done :D

Is the tunnel a problem to catch them?

My Bunny Shed/Run Project (U/D)

Awww thanks for sharing the pics - you've inspired me to make a better one for my bunnies - well done :D

Is the tunnel a problem to catch them?

Hi Jacqui - today was first time in there for them. Harvey looked at tunnel and didn't go in. He is quite easy to catch tho. However, Willow loved tunnel and spent most of her time in and out of there. So, when it came to time to come out of run - she darted in there! My husband went one end of it and she backed out of it unknowingly straight into my hands!! Will have to think of something for that me thinks.

Hopefully tho, shed will be done asap so will entice them in with food at the end of the day.

Back