• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My best buds [emoji38]

Graciee

Staff member
Not the best pictures, but they know my car.. When I pulled up three of them appeared.. And were walking along with us into the park...

Am I gunna get attacked by crows? [emoji51] They make strange noises at me to indicate they want chicken... It's a bit much when the whole flock is surrounding us, although good exercise for Freddie [emoji38] and keeps weirdos away I've noticed!
f5e7cf8ed78b3fca9c455b9bc73110de.jpg
84d41002d45a9efdedecf5f92c5a2122.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Please can I come with you and Freddie.:love:
Yea come for a walk with us and get harassed by birds [emoji38] tbh they're very sweet and good at catching! If you throw the small piece they're so good at catching it in their mouths [emoji38]

its like a scene from Hitchcocks The birds :lol:

Apparently crows are super clever so they can be worst enemy or best friend

its like a scene from Hitchcocks The birds [emoji38]

Apparently crows are super clever so they can be worst enemy or best friend

[emoji38][emoji38] Hopefully they don't attack like that! [emoji38]

One of my dogs was taught to play with crows by another Saluki. The youngest dog has also decided that crows are playmates. It's fun watching them - the crows do actually participate, rather than just flying away.

I find that walking 3 large dogs is usually enough to keep most people away.

One of my dogs was taught to play with crows by another Saluki. The youngest dog has also decided that crows are playmates. It's fun watching them - the crows do actually participate, rather than just flying away.

I find that walking 3 large dogs is usually enough to keep most people away.

Yeaa I've had a few issues walking Freddie unfortunately. I never had any when walking a German shepherd.. People suck :(

The crows definitely play with Freddie [emoji38]

Hopefully! They're very demanding tho [emoji38] can't believe they know my car tho!

They probably have lookouts just waiting for you Graciee :lol::lol: Corvids very clever birds :thumb:

Back