• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Munching bunny photo thread

I have two of those balls as well, they sell them at most pet stores in Norway at least:D They call it salad ball and there's a picture of a guinea pig on it, of course it functions just fine for rabbits:D
One problem I find is that Aroma eats it up in no time, even though she's got two filled with hay in her cage:roll:

Be glad that she eats a lot of hay. :D

Of course, in Norway you would fill those balls with fiskeboller or geitost. :lol: :p

Two of Rosie munching -

3a1ab77a.jpg

57339128.jpg

thanks. can their whole hay intake be put in there?

Well the more hay they have available to them the better, so i would say no, but only because mine eat loads :D I have hay dispensers, racks, stuffed toilet roll holders etc, scattered all over their living area :)

I'll keep that in mind in case any of them would ask for fiskeboller or geitost:lol:

They would probably curl up their noses and run away. Like I do. :lol: I never forgive the Norwegians for geitost, I thought it was toffee and took a big bite. :shock:

(Can you tell that I am doing very boring work today? :oops: :D )

Back