• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mubby.. *Back to his old cheeky self today! :)*

bunnytales said:
I feel a bunny botty slap coming on - just kidding folks :shock: quote]

:shock: :lol: :lol:

lol ill give his Botty a lil tap from you Auntie Lany ! :lol: :wink: :D

Nicola I am so sorry I missed this thread, but thank goodness Mubby is fine again now..he is such a poppet and means the world to everyone on the Forum , and not just to his Mummy Nicola :wink:

PLease give Mubby a great big cuddle from me, and tell him that he is not allowed to scare us all like that :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear that lovely, handsome, scrummy, munchy boy is ok, gave me a fright when I saw the post. :shock:

Sending Mubby big hugs and snugs and a stiff drink for his worried Mam :lol: :wink:

Mubby says "" GERROFFFFFFFF! "" :lol:

as I keep hugging him from everyone!! :lol: :lol:

grumpy sod :roll: :lol: :lol:

yay he's back! :lol:

Just read this post! I'm so glad and relieved that Mubby's okay. :)

Seeing as he seems to be getting grumpy from all the cuddles I'll send him a nose rub :lol:

What a fright to give me :( Thank goodness he seems to have just had an "off" day and is now back to normal. Snuggle bums from me
love7.gif

I'm just along the road from the "big" Arden vet...

just to say thanks for all the snuggles , huggles , cuddles , nose rubs and smacked bottys!! :D :D :D

The Mub seems better today , hes having a sleep ( again ) but he is eating and drinking and playing a bit more :D

thanks everyone... i guess even wabbits are allowed an " off day" :?

huggles back at you alllllllllll x

Sorry this is a bit late Nicola, but glad to hear Mubby is feeling better :D reading the start of your post was really quite worrying :shock: but as I got closer to the end, a had a big sigh of relief :D

Back