• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

Chocolate curly Morse puppy is wonderful. Those pics of him at six and then eight weeks ...

Aged 5 days

Aged 2.5 weeks

Aged 6 weeks

His first evening home, aged 8 weeks

And a few more from the last 2 weeks

I think I must have the best behaved Puppy. He is already house trained, he comes when I call his name and he knows the commands 'Sit' and 'Leave it'. He has never cried at night, he sleeps in a crate in my room and the crate is covered with a blanket. He really is remarkable.

I just hope I am not being lulled into a false sense of security...........................:shock:

I think he was sent to you by inspector morse jane to look after you and you look after him, he is lovely :love:

I'm also wondering where/when/how a puppy came into your life Jane, I've been away from the forum for a while so have a lot of catching up to do! He is adorable xx

Oh my...my teeth are getting serious cavities in them from all the sweetness of this wee lad! :love:

Jane, I have a rather delicate question...when Morse Pup needs...ahem, for lack of a better word, the loo...does he have a special place in the garden or does he need to walk elsewhere? I only ask because I know bunnies can't be eating greenery from where a dog has been 'doing his business'...even here where I have a large yard I have to be careful where I get the forage from for my three because we've had so many dogs. :( When we move we're going to significantly shrink our property size, I am not sure how I will continue to let them have things like grass and such because the dogs will be using the yard as well, not to mention the previous tennants also had dogs. :(

Although admittedly I just can't imagine this little lovely even making a mess! :love: That's something I've always loved about Jenna is her very proper house training...of course her having to go out even in -40 F was a bit much, I'd have preferred the puppy pad then! :lol:

Such beautiful photos! Even with my wonky screen I can see well enough...they are so precious! Please give Morse Pup a special cuddle from me, what a darling boy! xxxxxxx

Oh my...my teeth are getting serious cavities in them from all the sweetness of this wee lad! :love:

Jane, I have a rather delicate question...when Morse Pup needs...ahem, for lack of a better word, the loo...does he have a special place in the garden or does he need to walk elsewhere? I only ask because I know bunnies can't be eating greenery from where a dog has been 'doing his business'...even here where I have a large yard I have to be careful where I get the forage from for my three because we've had so many dogs. :( When we move we're going to significantly shrink our property size, I am not sure how I will continue to let them have things like grass and such because the dogs will be using the yard as well, not to mention the previous tennants also had dogs. :(

Although admittedly I just can't imagine this little lovely even making a mess! :love: That's something I've always loved about Jenna is her very proper house training...of course her having to go out even in -40 F was a bit much, I'd have preferred the puppy pad then! :lol:

Such beautiful photos! Even with my wonky screen I can see well enough...they are so precious! Please give Morse Pup a special cuddle from me, what a darling boy! xxxxxxx

I have partitioned off the garden so Morse only has access to part of it and the Rabbits cant access that area at all xx

He's so cute! :love: He just reinforces my belief that poodles are so much more adorable with a fluffy 'puppy cut' than shaving bits of them etc! Although I guess it's a lot more time consuming once they get that adult coat, so I see the reason why.

Also I feel compelled to add that my ducks have that exact same ball (the purple one) except mine is green! :lol: Might have to take it away from them soon though as they've managed to chew some of the ends of the 'spikes' off :roll: Looks like Morse hasn't though - he must be more delicate with his toys!

He is adorable :love: Poodles (and their crosses) are one of my favourite breeds :love: I have a Bedlington Terrier, people often mistake him for a poodle X.

How big is he going to get when fully grown? X

About 5kg maximum I think. His parents are both very slight of build, his Mum is mostly fluff and his Dad would be too if he hadn't had a trip to the Barbers !

He is adorable :love: Poodles (and their crosses) are one of my favourite breeds :love: I have a Bedlington Terrier, people often mistake him for a poodle X.

You dont see many Bedlingtons about these days

About 5kg maximum I think. His parents are both very slight of build, his Mum is mostly fluff and his Dad would be too if he hadn't had a trip to the Barbers !

You dont see many Bedlingtons about these days

Aww that's tiny! Connie is six months and weighing in at 27kgs! :lol:

Back