• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse (Dog)

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
TBkUEbg.jpg

J6dBmom.jpg

TpPLIsi.jpg

:love:

Hmmm...in those first two he looks a little "judgy."

Is that a slipper he has in his mouth in the last photo?

Funny lad :love:

Is that a slipper he has in his mouth in the last photo?

Funny lad :love:

Yes, he found it on his walk. He loves to find treasures to bring home from a walk.As soon as we get back he has to spend ages deciding on the right place to bury whatever he has found. Once he sees a treasure and picks it up he loses all interest in the walk and keeps trying to turn around and go back home. I often wonder what goes on in his crazy brain ! :lol: :love:

He is such a gorgeous colour! Rusty dog loves to find treasures on a walk too. Usually balls. He then carries it home and it becomes the best ball in the world for a day or two!

He is such a gorgeous colour! Rusty dog loves to find treasures on a walk too. Usually balls. He then carries it home and it becomes the best ball in the world for a day or two!

Morse prefers soft toys, or things that resemble soft toys. He has wombled woolly hats, socks, slippers, gloves and once attempted to bring home a pair of discarded boxer shorts. I drew the line at that though :lol:

In the first couple of pics, he's playing peepo :lol: Finding treasures is very cute :love:

Morse prefers soft toys, or things that resemble soft toys. He has wombled woolly hats, socks, slippers, gloves and once attempted to bring home a pair of discarded boxer shorts. I drew the line at that though :lol:

Well at least he's not raiding your underwear drawer....or is he? :shock:
Ahh...never mind...perhaps best to not know that. ;) :lol:

Well at least he's not raiding your underwear drawer....or is he? :shock:
Ahh...never mind...perhaps best to not know that. ;) :lol:

No, but my West Highland Terrier used to steal my Mum’s bras from the washing basket and run around the house with it. Very amusing if we had visitors at the time :lol:

Back