• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Memories - Updated With New Pics 3rd March 2024

So beautiful! 🥰
Are these backgrounds some of those AI generated ones? They look familiar to others I've seen on Bing.

I remember seeing Bobbie's Bobettes before. I see where they git their good looks!
Were Sir Victor and Kady Lydia related? They look like siblings.

I remember seeing Bobbie's Bobettes before. I see where they git their good looks!
Were Sir Victor and Kady Lydia related? They look like siblings.

No, they were not genetically related. But they were a mix of the same breed types. They were the closest Rabbit bond I have ever known ❤️

Your digital scrapbooking is always awesome. 🥰🥰🥰
I wish I even had time to go through all my pet's pix and add borders and decor to them, but they still wouldn't look as beautiful as the work you do. 🥰🥰🥰 xxxx

Aw all beautiful bunnies. Great idea to do a bit of "therapy" I can't sit of an evening, without either my knitting or crochet, it calms me. Do you like colouring Jane ? maybe a colouring book would be calming and a distraction, Amazon do lots of nice ones 😊

Back