• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly

Binky free Molly x

Nose rubs for Brian, hugs for you (and baby Leonard)

I'm sure there was nothing you did wrong, but it's normal to feel that way.

I'm so sorry, Binky free Molly.

Please don't blame yourself. You can never tell which rabbits will go in an instant and it can be down to genetics or a sudden illness, as you know they can go down hill very fast and many of them seem to pass during the night which makes it harder for us to notice and help.

I hope whatever the cause was, that Molly went peacefully xxx

I am so sorry, please don't blame yourself I am sure it was nothing you did, rabbits do die suddenly sometimes xxx

Binky free molly xxx

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I've decided I don't want her cremated but I can't bury her in the garden as we rent and move house a fair bit so I'm going to find a lovely pot for her that I can bury her in and grow something nice in.

Not sure what to do about Brian. I won't be getting anymore rabbits so I will have to see how he is and decide in time. Although he doesn't look like he will manage long without her.

Molly was such a special rabbit. Me and my husband have been sat in tears, but laughing and taking about all the silly things she did. I'll write a special post for her when I feel able to.

I am really sorry, you are a loving and wonderful bunny owner and I am sue you did nothing wrong. All of us here know how terribly fragile bunnies are and they often go with no notice.

Sleep tight Molly xxx

I was so sad to come in tonight and read this. :cry:
Sometimes they just leave us suddenly and we don't know why. :( I'm so sorry.
(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Sleep sweetly Molly, and binky free.

I never realised how much comfort I would get from people posting for my Molly.
I promise to do my best to respond to these type of threads for others in the future. It really has helped knowing that people are thinking of Molly and care enough to reply.

:cry: such very sad news... Thinking of you guys. Please be gentle with yourself and don't look to blame yourself... You love Molly and she knows. ((hugs)) nose rubs for Brian...

Binky free angel bun Molly.

xxx

Back