• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly settling well but need feeding advice U/D binky!!

Hollie does eat the wee pellet things in the Wagg, so I suppose that is a wee bit better than Molly.

And on another note, all these same sounding names is funny! Molly, Olly, Hollie :)

:lol: yeah i thought the same! And molly's naughtiness is rubbing off on Olly! :shock: he's been watching her and copying! :roll:

I'm really annoyed. I texted the lady at Molly's rescue the other day to ask her which muesli she had given me, so i could get some more. She said Wagg from the supermarket. So yesterday i got wagg bunny brunch from asda and it's totally different! Text again this morning to tell her and she said it will be fine because sometimes she mixes it in. I don't want to upset her tummy! And i would've got RR if i couldn't get the same as before :evil: food hunting today then...

I'm really annoyed. I texted the lady at Molly's rescue the other day to ask her which muesli she had given me, so i could get some more. She said Wagg from the supermarket. So yesterday i got wagg bunny brunch from asda and it's totally different! Text again this morning to tell her and she said it will be fine because sometimes she mixes it in. I don't want to upset her tummy! And i would've got RR if i couldn't get the same as before :evil: food hunting today then...

That's kind of weird. April didn't seem to really like the food Ann gave me either, she didn't eat much and had tipped it into the litter tray by morning. She much preferred the pellets that Benji has, so I gave her a bowl of that and it was gone in the morning. I still have the bag of food Ann gave me, April seems to like the pellets I was getting already which is lucky, they are Excel I think.

That's kind of weird. April didn't seem to really like the food Ann gave me either, she didn't eat much and had tipped it into the litter tray by morning. She much preferred the pellets that Benji has, so I gave her a bowl of that and it was gone in the morning. I still have the bag of food Ann gave me, April seems to like the pellets I was getting already which is lucky, they are Excel I think.

I might switch back to excel then, use SS at the moment. :wave:
Love your new signature! :love:

I might switch back to excel then, use SS at the moment. :wave:
Love your new signature! :love:

I've never bought SS, I always buy excel from shops rather than online, just because I always seem to notice I'm running short at the last minute. :lol:
I think the Rabbit Awareness Week leaflets have a coupon for £2 off bags of excel at the moment, I used one yesterday. :D You can use them at any pet shop, I might try and get another leaflet so I can get another coupon. :lol:
It might be worth trying to find a leaflet, they are about a fiver for a bag so if you got £2 off it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't like excel either.

Thank you. :love: I hope Molly and Olly are getting on well!

I bought some excel from the vets on the way home and gave them both a couple of pellets - Olly gobbled his up :roll: and Molly chinned hers :lol: but OH offered her one later and she ate it :D progress! Looks like they'll be on excel then.

I bought some excel from the vets on the way home and gave them both a couple of pellets - Olly gobbled his up :roll: and Molly chinned hers :lol: but OH offered her one later and she ate it :D progress! Looks like they'll be on excel then.

That's great, maybe excel is a bit more tasty! :lol:

Back