• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Bunny Penny -U/D 29th Oct

Hi Jane

I lost my 11 year old boy at the end of September - he was a fighter right up until tht end and it was just heartbreaking and still is. I know he had a long life, as has Miss B-P, but if anything, I think it makes it even harder to let them go, after having had them so long. I hope Miss B-P proves you wrong and is just having a 'blip', so as you can spend some more time with her. Thinking of you both and sending megga vibes. xxx

So sorry. Knowing it's inevitable at some point doesn't make it any easier.

Thinking of you and Miss Bunny Penny.

:( If it is her time to go, at least you will be there with her - and you gave her a long, happy life :D

Lots of love to you and Miss BP xx

Poor Penny, but what a great life she has had. 12 years what a good age. I am sure it is because of the excellent care she has been given.

*hugs* she's such a lucky bun to have you Jane. I'm sure it will be of great comfort to her having you there with her if it is her time, gentle noserubs for her xxxx

Oh Jane...just seeing this now. :(
I hope things have improved for you and Miss BunnyPenny. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts, my prayers and in my heart. xx
No matter how long lived nor young...this must be so hard to see. Sending ((((((((((((((((Big Hugs)))))))))))))) your way.
*sits by your side in spirit*

Miss BP had a nasty impaction yesterday which has cleared overnight in response to intensive care. She is marginally brighter and certainly more comfortable. We will take things hour by hour. PTS is always an option, but not based on just the fact that she is almost 12.

Miss BP had a nasty impaction yesterday which has cleared overnight in response to intensive care. She is marginally brighter and certainly more comfortable. We will take things hour by hour. PTS is always an option, but not based on just the fact that she is almost 12.

As always with your rabbits you've done a near miraculous job nursing her Jane :) I may start referring to you as 'magic hands' Jane ;)

Keeping everything crossed for her xxxxxxx

I have just taken these photos. As you can see Miss BP is looking brighter than she was last night (see previous photo on post 13)

She is such a very gentle Rabbit and I love her dearly :love:

Rabbits001-17.jpg

Rabbits004-12.jpg

Rabbits003-18.jpg

Back