• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mimi - our beautiful little fuzz ball

This is a total shock, after everything Winston went through and she was there for him throughout:cry:.
Hope you & Mark are ok (silly question really as I know how you will be feeling)
Take care and Mayo & Timmy (the big white conti's) send you and especially Mark a big snuggle;)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind words.

This is a total shock, after everything Winston went through and she was there for him throughout:cry:.
Hope you & Mark are ok (silly question really as I know how you will be feeling)
Take care and Mayo & Timmy (the big white conti's) send you and especially Mark a big snuggle;)

Alice is Wilson's (our headtilt lad) wifey Kay - who touchwood at the moment are thankfully both ok - it's us confusing everyone with so many W bunnies :oops:

We're doing ok - just can't take it in, but thank you for the snuggles from Timmy & Mayo :love: You know Mark has a HUGE soft spot for Mayo ;) ove:

So sorry Denise, I can't imagine how you and Mark must feel:(

Binky free Mimi, you were a gorgeous girl who's going to be so missed by your mummy, daddy and Winston:(

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind words.

Alice is Wilson's (our headtilt lad) wifey Kay - who touchwood at the moment are thankfully both ok - it's us confusing everyone with so many W bunnies :oops:
We're doing ok - just can't take it in, but thank you for the snuggles from Timmy & Mayo :love: You know Mark has a HUGE soft spot for Mayo ;) ove:

:oops: you just like confusing me and you know it doesn't take much:D

Back