• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly - She's gone

Thanks Guys and Thank you Jack for looking afetr Milly if you could Possibly find her brother Duff somwhere Milly would be very greatful XX

Aw Phill I am so so sorry :cry: :cry:
At least you did everything possible to help her.

Binky free Milly, free of pain forever.
Wendy
xx

Phil just caught up with this and I'm so sorry about Milly. she had one of the best bunny mummy's and you did all you could for her. Sending hugs xx

soory to hear about milly phil, i just lost thelma a couple of days ago too and still feel sick i will miss her sooooooo much :cry: :cry: :cry:
take care
Eve X

she certainly did have one of the best mummies any bun could ever have. Duff will be waiting for her and will look after her.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm so so sorry Phill, I don't know what to say :cry: :cry: Sending you losts of love and hugs :love: You know where I am if you want me xxxxxxx

Binky Free Milly :love: :love:

Thanks Ali, thanks karen and thankyou rainbow, i think the rest of the group are a bit lost they keep looking for Milly :(

Back