• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Memorials and Collections

You created wonderful memorials for Aoife, Endeavour, Lord H, and Inspector Morse. I hope they give you some comfort as they remind you of happier times..
Your collection of stuffed bunnies and teddies is impressive. Are any from your childhood?

You created wonderful memorials for Aoife, Endeavour, Lord H, and Inspector Morse. I hope they give you some comfort as they remind you of happier times..
Your collection of stuffed bunnies and teddies is impressive. Are any from your childhood?
One Wendy Boston Teddy Bear belonged to my Mum. It was given to her in 1968. I was given a Wendy Boston Teddy at the age of 1, in 1961.I had him until 2004.Then due to a dreadful situation I found myself in I was forced to destroy him ☹️. Along with a huge amount of things from my past, including hundreds of photos ☹️ Fortunately I managed to keep my Mum’s bear hidden. He is a lot smaller than the bear I had, so easier to hide.

So lovely ❤️ your collections are much better organized than mine. I still have to properly rearrange my memorial spots but with Sully's ashes arriving tomorrow hopefully I can get a better idea of how I want them all set up.

It's sad that you were forced to destroy your beloved things. 😔 No one should be made to give up anything they truly love and cherish. 😥

I love Jellycat plushies the quality is second to none. I have three of them. I think this is very sweet set up for your passed rabbits. I have bought some Christmas themes photo gifts from boots this week for my rabbit. I have been looking on ebay for nice memorial items. You have given me some ideas.

I love Jellycat plushies the quality is second to none. I have three of them. I think this is very sweet set up for your passed rabbits. I have bought some Christmas themes photo gifts from boots this week for my rabbit. I have been looking on ebay for nice memorial items. You have given me some ideas.
Vinted and Etsy are good sites to look at too 😀

Back