• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Tinkerbell

Thanks. :D We've all fallen in love with her already.

I've had a licked hand and she's wee'd on me but she's still very nervous.

The hutch will be used for firewood and currently she's in a dog crate until the weekend when she'll be going into a hutch outside. The hutch is bigger than the dog crate but not ideal. But it is just temporary.

I didnt post here about it because i didnt want people to tell me not to get her. She needed coming out of the situation and i am going to do the best i can by her.

I've a number of back up plans if the bonding doesnt work - one of them being another companion and having two pairs. But we'll cross that bridge if and when we have to.

I am going into this with my eyes wide open despite the accommodation not being up to scratch yet.

Please dont judge me - she couldnt live in the enviroment she was in. It would be nice if you can wish me luck because i am nervous as hell about it because i sooo want to do the right thing!

:shock: Of course not! I have no doubt that the dog crate and the new hutch you get her will still be miles better than what she was living in even if it isn't 'perfect'. And of course you'll give her the best care and attention :D

Good luck with it all, but you'll be fine!

Thanks. :D We've all fallen in love with her already.

I've had a licked hand and she's wee'd on me but she's still very nervous.
hun your a woman of my own heart like i said on RR i have been judged over and over about Arya And Sansa you need to do what is right in your heart :) ill back you up all the way your one of my moobags afterall:love::love::love:

I wouldn't judge you! :wave: All mine were garden centre buns (long-term garden centre buns, but hey, we didn't know about rescues. Good job too, my Mum's a sucker an unwanted pet, she doesn't want any more buns so has banned herself from going into P@H!).

She definitely needed saving and I'm sure she's loving all the space and attention she's getting in your house. And at least she'll be able to 'speak' to Lucky and Daisy in the garden. :D

Bonding vibes going your way.

XXX

She is byoooooooootiful :love::love::love: Im sure noone would criticise you hun, you did a wonderfult thing getting her out of that situation :D:D:D

Her previous owners did love her and she had a wonderful run and garden but maybe they didn't find RU. ;) Their change in circumstances certainly meant that attention to pets had slipped a little and I won't say that her situation was horrendous - just that I've helped out by taking a weight off for them. They've other pets and commitments that need focus too.

Tinks.jpg

:love::love::love:

Thanks Aurora and Lagophile Daisy REW says "Hewwooooow" too!!

photo14.jpg

Freya is one gorgeous bunny!!! :love:

Back