• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Our New Puppy Dobie

awww she's gorgeous! :D she does look really dinky compared to the rabbits :lol: of all the dogs to get for kids who are nervous of dogs!!! :? :shock: :roll: think I'd have gone for a fluffy soppy shihtzu if I was them :lol:

Yes my son renamed her Jasmin after the other puppy we saw a few times in a rescue but couldn't have :(

We Know her mum IS a Dobie but the people we got her from never saw the Dad, he must have been a Dobie Cross. The vet reckons shes got Labrador in her so she could be a Dobedor :lol: :lol: She also said the pups diet has been so bad she's got very bad skin/coat and has signs of old sores on her hocks and tail were she may have been kept on a hard surface possible sitting in her wee for long periods of time :cry:

She is such a darling and my King Charles LOVES her which we are amazed at :shock: Ellies been an only dog all her life, she's all cocky telling Jasmin off but then runs up to me all worried incase she's been bad :wink:

She's lovely!!!!!!!!!! These are one of my favorite dogs, these and Boxers.

And my dog your bunny looks huge in a couple of those pictures! :shock: :lol:

Back