• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my rabbit visitor UPDATE:Looks like im keeping her!

Hope it all works out Jenny and you dont end up with 3 singles :shock:

I'm sure it'll be fine if you've got a good bonder working on your side :)

Collielover is bonding them this weekend, hopefully it goes ok!

Gypsy is not spayed & due to her weight she cant be done until shes slimmed down. We are going to go ahead & bond all three anyway (if it works!)

If it doesnt work, atleast we tried! Oh god, 3 rabbits.....better crack on with the run extension!

:D:D Will keep my fingers crossed!

And if it doesn't work, you could still keep her, slim her down, neuter her and try again... :lol::lol:

Hope it all works out Jenny and you dont end up with 3 singles

I'm sure it'll be fine if you've got a good bonder working on your side

Theres no way that Orla & Rodge will fall out, they never leave each others side....unless bonding them with a 3rd could ruin this? :? Ok im scared now, I dont want to wreck the beautiful bond they have. :(

Theres no way that Orla & Rodge will fall out, they never leave each others side....unless bonding them with a 3rd could ruin this? :? Ok im scared now, I dont want to wreck the beautiful bond they have. :(

Sorry, i ddint want to scare you :(

But yes, an established bond can be broken if it went south. Thats why i'll never add to mine. I'm hopeful, if Collielover thinks its a worthwhile thing to do, go with her, i'm certainly no expert, im just regurgitating info given to me.

Collielover has done groups before. She knows what she's doing.

Going by what I've read, even having Gypsy in the house could have severed the bond.

hey just told hubby with have 3 rabbits coming in this weekend instead of 1...He just said how does nothing suprise me with you.

I will try to bond them no problem and as I said if it dont work she will have a home here untill we find her a forever home with somone.

Weedug dont this girl put you in mind of somone ?

hey just told hubby with have 3 rabbits coming in this weekend instead of 1...He just said how does nothing suprise me with you.

I will try to bond them no problem and as I said if it dont work she will have a home here untill we find her a forever home with somone.

She does, yes.

I'll need to come and steal her if things don't work out as she is gorgeous :love::love:

And if it doesn't work, you could still keep her, slim her down, neuter her and try again...

Not an option im afraid. :( Only got one hutch & no space for a second.....oh I really do hope it work sout, if not I'll have to say bye to her. :(

I will be watching them very close . And as I said on the phone you sort of know if a bond will work within the first hour or so. They will be watched for atleast 72 hours around the clock. ( thats me sleeping in the front room for 3 nights again) .

:lol: Oh your hubby will love little Orla, so tiny but very nosey! Shes the little madam youll have to watch during this bond!

Looking forward to meeting your conti, never seen one before! :love:

I so was not doubting Collielover, in case it came across this way :wave:

I pray it works for you Jenny :wave:

I so was not doubting Collielover, in case it came across this way

Oh nobody took it like that Graham, im just getting all worried like a mother! :lol:

Collielover: Im so grateful for this!

Good good. I'm a bit of a tired emotional wreck right now, i re-read my posts and thought someone might take offense :oops:

Is this who she puts you in mind of

This is Peter

Peter.jpg

Good good. I'm a bit of a tired emotional wreck right now, i re-read my posts and thought someone might take offense

Graham you are the last person I would take offence at & everybody else on this forum will agree with me! :D

Now go have a wee nap! :lol:

Can I add that this is the 3rd AND LAST bunny, I wont even offer to take one in for the night as look what happens when I do! :roll: :lol:

Back