• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and Andrew say Hello!

MiniAndrew

New Kit
Hello! My old account was angora girl but I don't have the Angoras anymore (long story for another time) after the Angoras, about 2 years later my parents finally said yes to another bunny, I found a bunny that was rescued from being a meat rabbit, he is a 3 month old black mini rex. He is not shy AT ALL! He will
Sniff the big dogs and I was shocked/happy to seem him do a flop in his dog crate in the cellar after only 2 days of having him! As I write he is running around binkying freely in the room. I am so happy I got him! His full name is Andrew thumper, Andy for short. lol he just did a binky off the wall! He is really happy to be roaming free out of his cage! He is currently being litter trained and catching on fast! (Sorry if I seem like I'm bragging in this thread, I don't mean to be)
He was adopted into my home March 26, 2016
Also I would like to add a pic of him, but not sure how (help on that would be greatly appreciated)

Hi there. You can't get more beautiful than a black Rex. Funnily enough I know some people who saved a black rex from the meat trade - sounds like some horrid person is breeding them ad lib. Well done for saving him and hope he has a good life with you.

I remember you! You sold your bunny Olaf because he had 'too much hair to deal with'. Hope Andrew is more manageable for you... :)

Hello! My old account was angora girl but I don't have the Angoras anymore (long story for another time) after the Angoras, about 2 years later my parents finally said yes to another bunny, I found a bunny that was rescued from being a meat rabbit, he is a 3 month old black mini rex. He is not shy AT ALL! He will
Sniff the big dogs and I was shocked/happy to seem him do a flop in his dog crate in the cellar after only 2 days of having him! As I write he is running around binkying freely in the room. I am so happy I got him! His full name is Andrew thumper, Andy for short. lol he just did a binky off the wall! He is really happy to be roaming free out of his cage! He is currently being litter trained and catching on fast! (Sorry if I seem like I'm bragging in this thread, I don't mean to be)
He was adopted into my home March 26, 2016
Also I would like to add a pic of him, but not sure how (help on that would be greatly appreciated)

Welcome back! I remember you :wave:

You can find out ways of posting photos by looking at the stickies in the advice part of the Forum :D

welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

Back