• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May's Candle Ceremony-Thursday 4th June at 8pm

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This evening at 8pm everyone is invited to join us in lighting a Candle as we remember all our Pets who have passed to Rainbow Bridge during the month of May 2009.

rainbow_barn.jpg

'The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart'
~Helen Keller

Rabbits
Macey-Details posted by The Duchess
Bunnie- Caregiver CRBevis
Thumper- Caregiver bunnyrun
Jasmine-Caregiver ClareM
Barley- Caregiver Luckykohai
Titch- Caregiver RosieRabbitRescue
Speckle- Caregiver nic-nac89
Duke- Caregiver RavenRexs
Ollie- Caregiver Bunnyaddict
Willow- Caregiver Maizey
Elvis- Caregiver Mudchild
Roxy's 7 Babies- Caregiver Natsanth
Polo- CAREGIVER oSCARBUNNY
Berty- Caregiver Bertysmum
Moonbeam- Caregiver Honeybunny
Skye- Caregiver bunnyrun
Casper- Caregiver Purplebumble
Bramble-Caregiver Starlights Rescue
Tigger- Caregiver ARC
Timmy Tickle- Caregiver Jaypot
Pixie- Caregiver Victoria39
Little White Bunny- Details posted by BavarianBunny
Buster- Caregiver Busterbunny
Iris- Caregiver Chibichan0307
Tinkerbell- Caregiver *Lilly*
Izzy- Caregiver Carob
Grace+Faith- Caregiver bunnyrun
Orchid- Caregiver bunyrun
Flossie- Caregiver linzilovesanimals
Mable- Caregiver Steph182
Gizmo- Caregiver HoppingBinky
Stanley- Caregiver HugosThere

Guinea Pigs

Fudge- Caregiver Holidayhutch
Earl- Caregiver redd1800
Jupiter- Caregiver rngpwelfare
Pumpkin- Caregiver tjbole

Hamsters

Monty- Caregiver XMissSJx
Coco- Caregiver Natsanth
Gizmo- Caregiver Amethyst
Celine- Caregiver Amy+Amber

Dog

Yassie- Details posted by CAT

Ex Battery Hen

Doris- Caregiver tjbole

Cats
6 Kittens- Caregiver Fran
Jasper- Caregiver Bunnyaddict

Gerbil

Gnasher- Caregiver mopsmum

Ferret

Storm- Details posted by Yvette

Rats

Mrs Hairless + Oddgit- Caregiver Tickles

My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a beloved pet this month and I will be thinking of you , I lost a bunny too and we only had her three weeks, I can't imagine how some of you must feel who have had your buns for so much longer, because Cyprus touched our hearts so very much in the very short time we knew her.

Sleep well Cyprus, and all the beautiful creatures we have had the privilidge of sharing our lives with.

Love and peace to all bunnies at the bridge, and all those remembering them xxx

Our special boy stanley is on the list :( We lost him on 2nd May.

I never wrote a tribute to him on Rainbow Bridge as I just couldn't find the words, so I would like to post his picture here if thats OK

Stanley was only with us for 19 days, but we have never bonded with a bunny so instantly. He made himself at home straight away and really enjoyed himself out in the sunshine. I can't believe how quickly he was taken from us, it seems like the years of neglect he had suffered finally caught up with him :(

STANLEY
HPIM1872.jpg

Thank you for including my lovely boy Gizmo.I miss him so much. Binky free at a the bridge baby boy,you will be forever loved.:cry:

Tinkerbell, I've lit a candle for you, my little Princess.

Thinking of both you and Simba. We love and miss you so much xxxxxxx

I have lit a little candle and said a little prayer for everyone missing a lost and loved friend.

Peace & love to everyone.

Time heals x x

I have lit a candle for my little girl Jasmine and have put her ashes next to it.

jasmine001.jpg

She left for the bridge on 4th May and I miss her so much. Binky free little girl.

jasmine002.jpg

Thinking of our beautiful Ollie & Jasper at this time, along with everyone else's beloved lost ones :cry:

Missing you both so much, as well as all our other bridge bunnies, love mummy & daddy xxxx

Remembering and still grieving for my precious Timmy-Tickles :cry::cry::love: I hope you found the rest of the Hairy Mob Bridge Bunnies and snuggled them all - have fun my baby boy - we all miss you terribly :cry::cry:

Thinking of everyone else as well - I know the heartbreak you are going through :cry::cry:

Thinking about all those who have lost a bun and all the bunnies at the bridge. I know you are all sorely missed and forever loved. :cry:

Thinking of all those who grieve, their lovely bunnies, especially those of dear friends,& Milo who passed away today.
The candle is a very beautiful idea. Only those who are privileged to share their lives with bunnies have any idea of what wonderful personalities they have & how intelligent they are. Our grief at their loss is deep.

Back