• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May need foster carers

Are you talking short-term (i.e. a week or two) or something more significant?

I'm currently unsure, to be honest. I'm happy to explain more via PM which might explain to you what the situation is, if you want to know. and thanks loulabell and everyone else :)

I'm currently unsure, to be honest. I'm happy to explain more via PM which might explain to you what the situation is, if you want to know. and thanks loulabell and everyone else :)

You've always given me help in the past, if i can help you in any way i'd be happy to. Hope everything ok. X

Things are a bit complicated here at the moment but it's possible I might have some inside space. I'm not really in a good place to give a definite right now but if I can help I will.

You guys are all so kind, thank you very much :) i'm going to keep a list of 'potential' people so that if necessary I can contact them/you in due course. Hopefully it won't be though.

If I had my own place I would love to be of help, but parents garden is not a rabbit welcoming place outside off Buzzbys area.

Can't help with bunnies, but can always help with a friendly ear. Hope all is ok x

ETA glad it's nothing to do with you... silly me jumping to conclusions :oops:
Hope everything works out and your emergency fosters are not needed :):wave:

Last edited:
Im far away, but if theres anything i can do im here :) I can always have a spare 6ft hutch with access to a run, or the spare bedroom which is empty atm :) You have my number if you ever want a chat, in fact i need to talk to you - will PM you now! :thumb: x

Im far away, but if theres anything i can do im here :) I can always have a spare 6ft hutch with access to a run, or the spare bedroom which is empty atm :) You have my number if you ever want a chat, in fact i need to talk to you - will PM you now! :thumb: x

Thanks Becky :) I'm hopng your PM is going to bring me some much needed good news! :thumb:

and thanks honey61 :)

Back