• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda and Albert have gone to the vets!! Their home :D

let us know when you have them home ^_^

mums just gone to get them! im just getting the blanket out the tumble dryer!

I made sure I got extra pain meds for tilda, cost £7 extra but needed doing! they've also done her nails to!

Costing me somthing like 160-170 pound for both :shock:

mums just gone to get them! im just getting the blanket out the tumble dryer!

I made sure I got extra pain meds for tilda, cost £7 extra but needed doing! they've also done her nails to!

Costing me somthing like 160-170 pound for both :shock:

thats a lot but not as high as my vets its 85 per spay and 100 per spay with pain killers and pre booked follow up 0_o

yep never let a vet send you home after a neuter without pain killers ^_^

yuri liked to lay there and have her head fussed for comfort when she got home it was cute as she grunted when I stopped as if to say "oi you continue!"

thats a lot but not as high as my vets its 85 per spay and 100 per spay with pain killers and pre booked follow up 0_o

yep never let a vet send you home after a neuter without pain killers ^_^

yuri liked to lay there and have her head fussed for comfort when she got home it was cute as she grunted when I stopped as if to say "oi you continue!"

my vets give something which lasts 24 hours, and they give it just before u leave so their pain free, which seemed to work fine on the boys but obviously tilda will be in abit more pain!

my vets is 61 for a male and 89 for a female + £11:50 for nails, i do all of them myself except Matilda as she bites ha!

aww i think tilda will be very stropy!! lol Albert is stropy anyway so im expecting him to be his normal self ha!

Couldn't get the fleece to go hot in the tumble dryer, so placed 2 water bottles on the floor, made sure there flat, so not full, and placed the fleece over them! x

my vets give something which lasts 24 hours, and they give it just before u leave so their pain free, which seemed to work fine on the boys but obviously tilda will be in abit more pain!

my vets is 61 for a male and 89 for a female + £11:50 for nails, i do all of them myself except Matilda as she bites ha!

aww i think tilda will be very stropy!! lol Albert is stropy anyway so im expecting him to be his normal self ha!

Couldn't get the fleece to go hot in the tumble dryer, so placed 2 water bottles on the floor, made sure there flat, so not full, and placed the fleece over them! x
yeah they all give you the 24 hour one, but even with that if they dont then send you home with painkillers for the next day ie metacam they are in the wrong

^_^ but you have some so all is well

send them lots of fusses from me ^_^

their home!!!:D:D:D

Albert seems completey find! came boinggingg out his holder :/ odd! ha

Matilda is abit druncken looking and reli spaced out, just sitting their in one place atm! the vet did say she is slightly sleepy, but has been eating etc so should be fine after a good sleepy!

their home!!!:D:D:D

Albert seems completey find! came boinggingg out his holder :/ odd! ha

Matilda is abit druncken looking and reli spaced out, just sitting their in one place atm! the vet did say she is slightly sleepy, but has been eating etc so should be fine after a good sleepy!

females recover much slower, she may not move much for a few days yuri didnt move at all the first and second day

where as yuki was energetic the next day and shes 3 years older!

Back