• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manor pet housing....what to order?!

I didn't realise there were holes when I bought my first one so have put carpet squares on it. The next order I requested them without :)

Thank you very much for pointing them out, I certainly wouldn't of noticed! I have emailed Liz to ask if I can be super fussy and have no holes on some things (i.e. corner fort, warren hide) but holes on other things (i.e. lid of the hay station)….because the holes would be useful on that lid!

I've got their deluxe litter tray - it is very well made, I think the shipping costs with them being prebuilt really bump the prices up.

I was going to get a mini castle / hide, but spotted some nice bunny houses in pets at home, which where self assembly and a fraction of the price, they seem really sturdy too.

again not sure if this link will work but if you look through there are a few with close ups of the products so you can see some sort of nail or staple https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10153289184320908&type=1

Thank you. I can sort of see the staples! I've had a reply from Liz and she says the only things that have holes in are the budget hay station, deluxe hay bar and warren hide, they stopped putting holes in everything else :)

I've got their deluxe litter tray - it is very well made, I think the shipping costs with them being prebuilt really bump the prices up.

I was going to get a mini castle / hide, but spotted some nice bunny houses in pets at home, which where self assembly and a fraction of the price, they seem really sturdy too.

I agree that it being prebuilt increases the prices, but at least it means it's very well built and no DIY is required! I haven't seen anything nearly as good in pets at home unfortunately :(

Back