• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manchester to Leiceste/Rugby

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help transport some guinea pigs..some with babies ..from Manchester to Leicester or the Rugby area?
The transporters much note the gps have ringworm so must not be handled on route..;or if have to be handled for some reason then disposable gloves must be warn

I am going down to London on the 10th if that is any help, I can't find the stations Manchester to London goes through. and whoever meets me will have to be at the train station to meet the train, as I can't get off

Closest stop is milton keynes, sorry. If I was going durin the week I could get to rugby no problem :( Let me know if it is of use though. Its 50 mins drive from rugby according to mapquest

Last edited:
I'm goin to manc for the day on 31st of oct if you can wait until then i'll bring them back with me pm me if i can help thats oct by the way :)

I will be travelling Manchester to Northants, probably around half term time.
If the GP's haven't been sorted by then I am happy to bring them with me.

Just a quick question - how many piggies are we talking about? Are we talking several carriers worth? I may be able to do the train connection - but just wondering how feasible that would be if there are several carriers, some with babies, being transported on a train.

I shall be travelling from Glasgow to Essex on Fri 15 Oct during the day - so could possibly pick up and drop off on route.

let me know!

there is prob going to be 3 boxes, these will be the cardboard carriers as they can then be disposed of

Im gonna move to Manchester in March and Im looking for a club to play for. Ill be living in Sale, but dont mind travelling a little bit.

Any tips?

This section and this thread is for rescues asking for help
I think you need to post your bit in the General chat section

Back