• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mable - so heartbroken. + photo on page 4

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
She died just after 6am this morning, and is now burried in the garden with all the flowers that she never got to see :(
I can't believe the first time I'm posting in Rainbow Bridge is over my little girl, such a madam but I loved her so much. Charlie's been looking for her, he knew she was meant to be in the spare cage and started running about madly when he couldn't see her :(
My little baby was only 6 months old, it should have been her spay I was worrying about :( But not this.
I miss her so much, but I'm glad she was laid comfortable with me when she went. I just hope she was relaxed :(
I miss her so much:cry:

Last edited:
Steph Im so sorry for your sad loss. I dont know what to say.

Binky Free at Rainbow Bridge Mable - have fun with your friends x x x

I'm so sorry Steph. Wish I could bring her back for you :cry::cry:
Binky free little Mabel. Her life was short but she experienced more love and kindness than some buns do their entire lives. I know you are hurting right now but I am so pleased she went to you.x

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl. :cry: I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now *hugs*

Rest in Peace little one. xxx

I'm so sorry Steph you've lost Mabel - she was a truly beautiful litle girl :cry:

Binky free Mable, sleep tight sweetheart xxxx

Back