• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lydia-Acute Pyelonephritis AGAIN-U/D 9th April

Thank you everyone. Lydia is stable at the moment, but she is clearly still very unwell. I'll be speaking with C again tomorrow regarding where we go from here.

At least Lydia is eating again, she just seems to want to sleep most of the time. Her pain is under control now, which is the main thing xx

Thank you everyone. Lydia is stable at the moment, but she is clearly still very unwell. I'll be speaking with C again tomorrow regarding where we go from here.

At least Lydia is eating again, she just seems to want to sleep most of the time. Her pain is under control now, which is the main thing xx

I am glad she is eating again and her pain is controlled. Stable is always a good beginning.

I'm glad to hear Lady Lydia has stabilized, sleep is good but I hope she'll perk up soon. Sending vibes that she'll be much improved by morning. :) I hope you've been able to get some rest too, Jane. (((((Hugs))))) xxxx

Lydia is much brighter this morning, thank goodness. These attacks seem to follow the same pattern every time. But each time I am terrified that she will not respond to treatment. Lydia is 9 this year, none of my 'Velveteens' have lived beyond 8 :cry:

I'm so glad to hear that Lydia is doing better today. :love:
That she is 9 shows what a wonderful carer you are. :) I hope she has many more happy times with you. She is deeply loved and adored and that's the essential ingredient for the well being of any living creature. :love:
Sending you more ((((((hugs))))))) and some gentle noserubs for the lovely Lady Lydia. xxxxx

Glad she is showing signs of improvement. She has wonderful care to draw on whenever this happens and you do the absolute best that you can for her. She is a lucky rabbit. Sending more vibes for continued improvement and a gentle hug for you too Jane xx

So pleased lady Lydia has recovered. I don't know anything about velveteens, are they prone to certain health problems ? I know you must be very worried.

Really glad shes doing much better Jane.These attacks must be very worrying but she has you and the brilliant C to help her through the troublesome times so shes in very good hands.x

Am so pleased to read Lady Lydia is feeling better this morning. Sending her continued recovery vibes and gentle nose rubs. :love:

Back