• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lydia-Acute Pyelonephritis AGAIN-U/D 9th April

Oh bless, look at her enjoying her plantain! Keep munching Lady Lydia and so sorry you have these nasty infections - you have my sympathy - they suck! :love:

Lydia is much brighter this morning, thank goodness. These attacks seem to follow the same pattern every time. But each time I am terrified that she will not respond to treatment. Lydia is 9 this year, none of my 'Velveteens' have lived beyond 8 :cry:
Under your loving and knowlegable care she has made a miraculous recovery. Give yourself a pat on your back for getting her through another attack.
She is a fighter (and you fight hard for her too), and I would not be surprised if she spends many more years with you.

It is such good news that she is doing so well and recovering. What a beautiful bunny. She is so lucky to have you taking care of her.

Back